Join us at the Scotiabank Calgary Marathon Charity Challenge!
Thank you for your continued support of Breast Cancer Supportive Care Foundation (BCSCF).
As you may know, the annual Scotiabank Calgary Marathon Charity Challenge is set for Sunday, May 28, 2017. Breast Cancer Supportive Care is looking for runners, joggers and walkers to join in the fun! We hope that you will consider teaming up with us this year! Hurry and register as the first 10 participants to register using code BCSC2017 will receive a FREE race registration!
Our goal is to raise more than $110,000!
Last year, we raised $103,167 towards the development and delivery of treatment and recovery programs that provided immediate support to patients and their families.
As a not-for-profit organization, BCSC receives no government funding for the development of programs and services towards this emerging and vital field of care. Our organization relies heavily on fundraising and donations in order to offer specialized medical services at no charge to the patient. Presently, more than 80 percent of our operating costs are covered through fundraising and donations.
By supporting BCSC, you have the peace of mind of knowing that you are making a difference in the lives of Calgarians with breast cancer today.
Here’s how to register for this year’s event:
- Step 1: Visit the Scotiabank Calgary Marathon Charity Challenge website
- Step 2: Click on “Register”.
- Step 3: Sign-up by following the directions
- Step 4: Select your race and complete the registration information. Select “YES” when it asks if you are, “Part of a Corporate Challenge group, Sponsor employee or running for a Charity Partner”. Write “Breast Cancer Supportive Care”.
- Step 5: Provide your consent to the waiver.
- Step 6: Click “YES” when it asks, Do you want to participate in the Scotiabank Charity Challenge as a fundraiser or make a donation?. Select Breast Cancer Supportive Care from the drop down menu of charities. You do not need a Charity Pin Code.
- Step 7: Set your fundraising goal and finalize your registration!
If you need help registering, don’t hesitate to contact me at email@example.com .
We look forward to seeing you on race day!
President, Board of Directors
Breast Cancer Supportive Care